Friday, August 12, 2011

Anniversary Gifts

Our one year wedding anniversary is this weekend!! I can't even believe it's been a whole year. I feel like we just got back from getting married in Utah. Then I think about everything that's happened since we got married and it seems like we've accomplished a lot in one year

I have been stressing a little over figuring out the perfect first year anniversary gift idea for Tracy. I was relieved when I googled traditional wedding anniversary gifts and found out the first year gift is paper.

I came up with a couple ideas for anyone struggling like me...

a heartfelt card/letter
tickets to a sporting event or show
a photo collage
a favorite book
artwork  for the home
etc. 

and then I found this on Etsy....


too bad I didn't find it sooner......... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment